- Prenatal Care is the First component of safe Motherhood initiative
- To promote, protect and maintain the health of pregnant women
- Elements of child care nutrition, hygiene, and sanitation
- Traditional methods of daily activities taught to promote safe and healthy delivery.
- Communication with the baby in the womb.
- Meditation to remove anxiety, stress, and fear associated with pregnancy
- The preparation of mother for labor and lactation.
- Exercise using traditional methods to keep the body flexible and fit.
- Integration of daily routine works in exercise schedule
- DO`S and Don’t`s